Saturday 12 December 2009

Friday's Foreing Objects

Hey kids, it's Friday again! I swear, someone must have stolen all the other days of the week, since I can't rememeber anything about them... and I haven't even been drinking. Honest. Er.. yes, so it's time for Friday's Foreing Objects and today's theme is blue. And where has blue ever been more blue-y than on Antarctica:


Or when you sing the blues...


... during an abstract Christmas...


Even birds turn blue! Could be all the fish though, I suppose...


And vines! But you can't really blame that on fish.. hmmm... I thought I was on to something there...
Blue Vine kedsshoe
Blue Vine by Beezazzler
Design your own customizable Keds shoes on zazzle


Oh well, mousepads are also blue. Simply on their own accord...


And there's always that down side if you get into the blue too heavily...


.. you might even end up becoming a necktie zombie! Beware!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome FFO as usual...and thanks for the inclusion!

    ReplyDelete