Saturday 31 October 2009

Friday's Foreing Objects

What's an FFO (Friday's Foreing Objects) you may ask yourself. There's a good chance yourself wont know before I tell it. Well, it's a Friday post that showcases some awesome art/design/creative pieces other people (ie. not me) have done. Eazy peazy really. The selection may vary from a single product to a hundred products - ok, that's not true, I probably wouldn't post a hundred at once since I do need sleep and all. But I would post more than two at once depending on what my digging yields. :)
And this week? Well, we better get on with the show, don't we?

Mooood swing card. If you're female, you know why I'd post this:


What unicorns are made of... essential knowledge for survival :D


Given how much I love animals this shouldn't come as a surpise:


And to round off this theme, the always awesome giraffe (who seems to have taken a shine on a tree):

No comments:

Post a Comment