Thursday 29 October 2009

Mah first calendar

The very very very first calendar I've ever made. If I remember correctly. I could be mistaken too... frankly, I wouldn't trust my brain further than I can throw it. Which might be some distance if I had the chance, but you know.. you rarely have the chance to do something like that with your own brain.
The calendar. Yes. It has flowers! W00t! So I visited a few local flower shops and asked them if they'd kindly let me photograph their stuff in exchange for some "publicity" (ie. getting credit for their products and services at the back of the calendar) and they agreed. And I can honestly say that the photos turned out ok. Moreover, I kinda like the calendar and the way it turned out. There shall be more of this sort. Really, there will be more flower calendars, BUT there'll also be one of cats and one of chocolate. I figured everyone should be reminded just how delicious chocolate is every day of the week, every month of the year, from now until the day they die.
I might possibly be enabling some choco-holics....

eh.. Calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment